Monday, July 14, 2008

Trying to be Good this Week...

(I posted this on my other blog, thought I would share here. Just in case you didnt read my other blog)

As far as what Im eating. I dont know if Im in the right frame of mind or not, but I dont think this was a good week to start watching what I eat. Today at work one of my Mama's friends visited her at work and what did she bring? Nothing but Chocolate Brownies... Oh my gosh they were soooo good. Then this evening Nannie stopped by. She said that Jay (dh) had prunned her trees and she wanted to pay him. Well what did she pay him with you might ask. Nothing but a Chocolate Pie... My Nannie makes the Best Chocolate Pies... Now I know I didnt have to eat either of the two. But being the Weak Soul that I am, I just had too.. And who wouldnt... They were both Delicious... So here is what has starring at me alllll evening.. Could you resist??

7 comments:

simple~needs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simple~needs said...

sorry about the one i deleted. i seriously cant type tonight...lol

anyways, look at that pie!!
it is saying, "dont eat me, send me to ohio!" ;) teehee
take a bite, close your eyes and enjoy!! life is too short to miss such a great pleasure.

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh Kim, if I knew I could get one to you in one piece I would have her make ya one.. They are the best. Im trying to get mine down pat. Nannie makes her fillin on the stove top, I make mine in the pie. Im running a close second though. She tells me mine are better than hers, but I dont think sooooo.... Hugs...

Black Sheep Lisa said...

Yummy! I will be right over to grab a piece! LOL
Blessings

Tammy said...

Lisa, You better hurry up...LoL... I figure when I get home from work today it will be gone. Josh and Wesley will take care of that for me..

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Black Sheep Lisa said...

Got an award for ya, Stop by my blog