Saturday, February 14, 2009

Honey!! Im home

Just wanted to let you all know that Angie and I had a great time today. As Angie said it felt good to get away.. We left around 9:45 this morning and it took us an hour and 15 mins to drive down. Lisa was sooo sweet, and she has a sweet little shop. I just loved everything. I dont see how she does it. But what a wonderful day it was. NO rain, the sun was shinning and we could not have asked for a better day to travel. Here is what I got. I just love it all.



Oh my I just love this candle. I have to learn how to makes these. So Lisa if you read this, I will be more than willing to take on class on making these..


I was amazed at how big this bunch of flowers was. I think they will look wonderful in some Spring creations.



After leaving Lisa's we decided to get some lunch. We ate the Cracker Barrell, and it was soooo yummy. I had chicken and dumplins, slaw, pinto beans and hashbrown casserole. I did eat all my veggies, just couldnt handle all those dumplins though. We then hit AC Moore. Got a few things, noting to really mention though just craft supplies..

Im so tired... I had a great day. Thank you Angie for goin with me. Thank you Lisa for having an Old Fashioned Valentine's. Hope to see you in the Spring.




Prim Blessings, Tammy

3 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Tammy,
I'm so glad you girls had fun. I love that prim candle, too.
thanks for sharing your day with us.
Pam

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Honey next time put those extra dumplins in a napkin and just mail them off to me...*smile* Oh my, I love them. So glad yer day went well, that candle is wonderful, but all of yer loot looks great, too!

Pots 'n Prims said...

Hey Tammy!
It was soo nice to meet you two!! I'm so glad ya'll finally got to come down for a visit & hope you enjoyed it!
As for the candle, mine are all handpoured from my soy wax into a mold with the hole already cut out. I know some who carve out the top of old candles, but I tried it once & broke the candle into pieces! Feel free to email me anytime I can help with anything though!
Hugs,
lisa